The Zone is designed to help young female athletes maintain peak performance, experience new recovery and rejuvenation protocols, and learn to better manage the demands of top-level athletic training and competition.
The Zone includes:
- THE ZONE POP-UP TOUR. The Zone will tour the nation making stops at every ECNL National Event in the 2015-2016 season to teach and reinforce best practices for maintaining peak performance before, during and after competition. Onsite, players will be able to participate in all phases of high-level athletic preparation –receiving and learning pre-competition taping techniques, having access to pre and post-competition nutrition, learning improved recovery protocols, and hearing leadership lessons from former players. The Zone is a destination for players to connect, recharge and learn. The Zone Tour locations:
- ECNLPHX: Phoenix, AZ @ Reach 11 Sports Complex, Nov 13-15, 2015
- ECNLFL: Sanford, FL @ Seminole Soccer Complex, Dec 28-30, 2015
- ECNLTX: Houston, TX @ Meyer Park, Feb 13-15, 2016
- ECNLSD: San Diego, CA @ San Diego Polo Club, April 1-3, 2016
- ECNLNJ: Zarephath, NJ @ PDA Soccer Complex, May 28-30, 2016
- ECNL Play-Offs: San Diego, CA @ Oceanside, June 23-28, 2016
- ECNL Finals: TBD, July 2016
- Be accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- Reinforce strong health habits as a critical factor to individual success throughout life; and
- Provide players insight and inspiration to meet the demands of high performance living.
Let's help these Amazing Young Women in defining their paths for success!